The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Monday, March 20, 2006
An ease in my soul
The noises slip in and out of my head, man. There's always a lot of shit going in and out and rolling about in there. Random words mixed with shoulda's and coulda's and do I really want
to's...

Thoughts and feeling intermingling so fucking close, I dont know
which are real and which are just my own personal mind fuck.. I know someplace
in my head is the answer to all this. I know all I need to do is be still and be
quiet and it'll all become perfectly clear. I know all I need to do is listen to
me and what I feel and what I think. I need to pay attention to myself.

So, Im eliminating the static. For my own fucking good.

posted by MsApples @ 6:17:00 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh i am feeling this one baby ...

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger MsApples said…

    hola james...so glad u came by...im glad ur feeling this, this means ur feelin me papi...

    besos

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A humorous response to Neyda’s, An Ease In My Soul

    OK… Children…Today’s word is Static.

    In My Dic, (er, that’s my abridgment for Dictionary, for those of youse still hurting from a falling piece of fuckin’ SkyLab), static means, as possessing no motion, not moving; quiescent; Also, fixed or stationary.
    As it relates to Physics: bodies at rest or several forces that balance out each other.
    As it relates to Electricity: producing stationary charges; electrostatic.
    Static also refers to noise emanating from a TV screen, from a radio or receiver.
    In Slang: it refers to “back talk”; interference, angry criticism.

    So, we learned some interesting facts about the word, Static. Let’s review…or rather, let’s see how Mr. Apple Juice uses these words to form an “important” opinion:

    Well, I see it all like this: There will always be interference and electrostatic noise emanating from several forces or bodies that have nothing else better to do with their lives…They find that being stationary has a future and, therefore, hurl back-talk and angry criticism at the innocents and vulnerable women of our world, and at one another. I usually wait for them to be fixed, you know, possessing no motion, and then pounce on them so pugnaciously and unrelenting, like a Mother of 6 children who has caught the thief that stole her Welfare check!! There. That’s how I would use the words. So, with all those words in mind, Neydita: If I EVER…hear you call another Man, “Papi”, I will be forced to… LOL… LOL!!!! Only kidding, Mamita…don’t go reading anything into that, OK…I am the most secure, confident Man on this side of Spanish Harlem!! (Especially since you’ve met half the Yahoo World before me, from what I see!!) I just write the first things electro-charging into my cranium—and with a loving passion do I create!!!! I hope you enjoyed that—I sprained my big fuckin’ toe writing it!!!…lol…LOL!!!!
    ...XOXOXO….I would like you to remember this, Neyda Mora: My Love Is For You and Those Who Love You. --Rico

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OK, now that I got the Static off of my chest--L O L--lemme address your pain of past. So that you're alert and extra vigilant the next time "iniquity" introduces itsself under the guise of innocence, I give you this Poetic Prayer to your Guardian Angel(s):
    Sweet Angel of God,
    My blessed guardian dear,
    To whom God's eternal Love
    commits me here;
    Ever this day, be at my side,
    to light, to guard, to rule
    And evermore to guide.
    ---Amen

    ...XOXOXO..... ---R

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER