I won't be giving away any more keys to unlock me. Only one key remains and I'm holding that one close. If I keep giving it to you, then you may change my locks and then I wont be able to get in, and that would be a pity. I'm only just now getting a feel for me.
I'll let you fumble and stumble and not catch you. I'll let you remain blissfully ignorant to me. I'll sit back and allow you to try those old keys, and feel as they dont turn my tumblers. My grin will disguise my thoughts as I watch you flounder, unaware.
You should have taken it when you had a chance. Should have scooped it up and put it someplace safe, should have guarded it, protected it.
Cause now I'm watching as you stumble with my changed locks. All the while knowing I only have one key left and its all mine.
|
Knock!! Knock!! "Hello...Knock-knock!! Hello--anyone call a Locksmith??!! I'm pressed for time...H E L L O-o-o-o-ooo, KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK!!!"...
"..Guess I'll come back tomorrow, when it isn't so gloomy in this neighborhood..."
"..But it sure smells REALLY GREAT around here...smells like apples..MMmmmmmm-m-mmm..."