| Saturday, March 25, 2006 |
| Tired of the bullshit |
I haven't spoken to Lex since Thursday. He's text messaged me a couple of times, but no convo. One of those messages consisted of cancelling our date tonight. He's been evasive, illusive since last week's dramedy...BUT shouldn't it be I that has the right to be aloof? Wasn't I the one embarassed, and placed in a precarious situation??? Thanks to my sis and friends I gave him a chance to explain and now I feel stoooopid!
He's been in Tampa this week, a co-worker had hip replacement surgery and he's up there giving them a hand. Now mind you, he's been calling and texting me ALL fuckin week, but Friday, NADA, ZILCH, ZERO text messages. His last message to me was that the next 2 months are going to be busy, because he will be commuting from Ft. Lauderdale to Tampa because of work. My response was simple, "we will see one another when your in town again, don't worry papito."
I'm not playing a game, nor am I goin to be strung along like a child. I deleted his number from my cell, that way I will ignore his call, that is if he decided to call.
I'm not goin to lose my mind over a man. Been there, done that, wrote a book about it.
Heading out to Barnes & Noble with the boys...goin to chillax.
|
posted by MsApples @ 9:30:00 AM  |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
...I'll leave this One alone.. In the same fashion you did. Looks like U been down Lexington Avenue before, eh?!
...Palante, Mi Gente...siempre palante....
...Uh..You havn't thrown away my Application, have you??
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|
...I'll leave this One alone.. In the same fashion you did. Looks like U been down Lexington Avenue before, eh?!
...Palante, Mi Gente...siempre palante....
...Uh..You havn't thrown away my Application, have you??