| Saturday, March 18, 2006 |
| Date #2... |
with LexLu is tonight! I AM SO EXCITED! Our chemistry is FUCKIN FABULOUS!!! The more we talk, the more we delve into one another, the more I feel like there can be something super nice here! We are defintely compatible. We have lots of common interests and an assortment of mentally stimulating conversations that can defintely make a chica's mind wander! I have to pinch myself just to realize that Neyda, your not dreaming -- I haven't been this giddy in awhile.
The boys are with their dad this weekend, which means I don't have a curfew!!! I can come home at anytime I want to, that is, if I choose to come home!!
I want to get "romantical". I want to be kissed. I want to be held. I want to be seduced. I want to play. I want to taste. I want to be tasted. I want passion. I want to get creative and okay I'm gonna say it -- I am horny as shit!!! I'm looking for some ACTION!!! I want some goooooood ass loving.
THE DROUGHT WILL BE ENDING IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE!!!

|
posted by MsApples @ 9:49:00 AM  |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
Hey Baby...I hope you get your world rocked...put that "lady" shit on hold and fuck!! lol...and yes, I still want details!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|
Hey Baby...I hope you get your world rocked...put that "lady" shit on hold and fuck!! lol...and yes, I still want details!