| Friday, June 16, 2006 |
| exhaling... |

I've had an emotional week! I woulda thunk that Friday would come and go without any drama, but, hence, I was WRONG!!!!!
My children's father has this notion that he can pay child support whenever he chooses to--he pays at the first of the month, the fifteenth of the month, HELL, at the end of the month--it's all about convenience for him. I call his cell to let him know its due--no response. I email to let him know its due--no response. I call his house to let him know its due, his wife says she doesn't know where he is. He FINALLY calls me telling me that I am not to call his house, nor tell him what to do. That his family and his responsibilities come first--then and only then will I get child support. Well guess what?? Antonio was standing right beside me and heard him say that. Yup, he did.
I felt horrible that he witnessed/listened his father talking all this bullshit...I looked at him and apologized. Why? Why does he feel the right to do what he does. I've thought of taking him back to court, but you know what that asshole isn't worth the time of day. I will sit back and let him dig a hole for himself...I can't and I will not let him and his negative bullshit into my world.
Happy Friday, mi gente! |
posted by MsApples @ 11:33:00 AM  |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
I always paid at the beginning of the month because I wanted to make sure I got that out of the way.
All too often such things as child support and visitation are used by parents as pawns and the only ones getting hurt are the children. We try to use those against the other parent and the child gets to see how bogus we are.
Children didn't ask to come into this world, we make them by having sex, if you do not want the responsibility then some should keep their legs closed and others should keep their penis in their pants. He sounds like that one......
Sorry but this is a touchy subject for me..... I didn't mean to rant, but he is just a sperm donor, because a father takes care of all his children, not just the convenient ones.
-
Mamita, let go and let God. Don't waste your time and energy over a man such as this. Spend it with your kids, loving and nurturing them. They will come to realize what he was all about in a couple of years, if they don't know.
Besos,
Yaidys
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|
I always paid at the beginning of the month because I wanted to make sure I got that out of the way.
All too often such things as child support and visitation are used by parents as pawns and the only ones getting hurt are the children. We try to use those against the other parent and the child gets to see how bogus we are.
Children didn't ask to come into this world, we make them by having sex, if you do not want the responsibility then some should keep their legs closed and others should keep their penis in their pants. He sounds like that one......
Sorry but this is a touchy subject for me..... I didn't mean to rant, but he is just a sperm donor, because a father takes care of all his children, not just the convenient ones.