| Wednesday, June 14, 2006 |
| Vacation Bible School |
When I was a kid, church was an integral part of our life. I'm still in touch with kids I grew up with there. I have great memories not only of s ervices, but of youth Bible studies, nerf football games, concerts, ice cream socials, camping... all the things that make "fellowship with the saints."
As an adult, church is still a part of my life. The boys and I attend every Sunday, and we enjoy the fellowship we find amongst the people there.
Tonight starts Vacation Bible School. This year they decided to do it at night, that way the parents would be able to bring their kids, without missing work, or coming in late. For the next 4 nights, I will be in charge of a group of 3rd graders. I've been preparing, praying and I'm ready. I do love doin this...its exciting. |
posted by MsApples @ 9:37:00 AM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|