| Wednesday, August 15, 2007 |
| BLESSING |
Blessings are flowing...
Miracles happen...
Wonders never cease...
I marvel at God's revelations...
I find peace in His promises...
It's funny how folks would like for things in my life to be chaotic and confusing. But the amazing thing about it all is that I have a Higher Power looking out for me who is mightier and stronger than anything or anyone ...
Today I found a private school bus that will pick Andre up at home and take him to school. The funny thing about it all is that I wasn't looking for one...this sorta, kinda fell right into my lap. My concern of how to get him to and from school on time have been solved, without me putting too much thought into. I was planning on dropping him off early and then have him take public transit home...BUT the Man up above had other plans...
You're looking at one happy chica tonight...yup, one happy, blessed and highly favored chica.
Besos mi gente... |
posted by MsApples @ 10:56:00 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|