The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Monday, August 13, 2007
it's BACK to work tomorrow. We will have endless hours of meetings, orientation, informational fairs, etc. etc. The students don't show up until Monday the 20th, so I have a couple of days to get into the 'mood' so to speak. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am spoiled, I really am.

I went and bought new goodies for the new school year. Some really cute posters for the classroom, stickers [I LOVE STICKERS], a new desk calendar, I even purchased pencils, notebooks and crayons for my students. I always get a handful of kiddies that can't afford school supplies, so I have a stash handy and ready to give out to those in need.

Here we go!!!! IT'S SHOW TIME!!!

The question is am I ready? HA HA I can do the opening of school with my eyes closed, no worries here...except for that fact that we have a new principal at our school...fresh outta the bag, NO prior experience...let's see what she's going to bring to the table...

Anywhoo, besos mi gente...
posted by MsApples @ 10:52:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER