The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Friday, August 17, 2007
raring to go...
've really enjoyed being at school the past few days. I've gotten a ton of work done, and my classroom actually looks as if it can fit students in it. I've blissfully danced around my room with the radio turned up, totally acting a fool without anyone watching! LOL

I had a really quiet morning today, but this afternoon when I got back from lunch, I was bombarded by questions and schedule conflicts. Thankfully, we were able to iron out the kinks, and hopefully Monday morning will run smoothly.

I'm psyched for the first day of school with kiddies in the building. I get so excited to meet my kids for the year.

SIGH

I'm going to take a bubble bath, sip on an ICE COLD heiney...

Buenas noches, mi gente....
posted by MsApples @ 11:58:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER