| Saturday, August 18, 2007 |
| i smell pretty |
I was literally stopped in my tracks by a woman at the supermarket tonight. She said I had walked by her and my perfume smelled so fresh & pretty that she had to know what I was wearing. Well, she followed me until she got me smack in the middle of the cereal aisle as I was fussing with the boys over what brand of cereal to buy...is it me, or are cereal prices just as bad as gas prices? Anywhoo, I digress, I told her I was wearing, Sensual Amber by Bath & Body Works and I even took out the mini-sized spray bottle from my purse. She asked me if I could spritz her...and I did! She yelled 'yes, that's the smell I want' in the middle of the aisle! LOL LOL 
The boys were cracking up...they thought it was funny...in fact, Andre said, 'mami, I think that lady was trying to flirt with you?' What? Naaaw, I explained to him how women can approach other women without making it a 'flirty' scenario or romantical interest.
Well, off we go to the movies...we're going to catch Rush Hour 3. Have a wonderful Saturday night everyone!
Besos mi gente... |
posted by MsApples @ 3:59:00 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|